Are you customer focused and do you have no secrets from; AD/Azure, Windows defender, Office and Powershell? Then we are looking for you! For a company in Utrecht we are looking for an IT Systems Engineer.
The company is a European provider of modern, customer-centric SaaS software to the insurance and pensions industry. In-depth knowledge and expertise enable them to help their clients transform the way they run their day-to-day technology and operations. By implementing state-of-the-art solutions, they help companies reduce costs, bring innovative products to market faster, and increase customer satisfaction.
Therefore, they offer best-in-class SaaS solutions, with a team of experts available 24/7, and in a fully controlled and secure private cloud environment.
They are specialists in collaboration and strive to be the best for our clients. The company drives industry standards by developing best practices for standardized migration, implementation, and comprehensive project management. They have their own centers of excellence for product design and configuration, data migration and architecture, giving them complete control to execute complex legacy migrations.
- AD / Azure AD (hybrid)
- Windows Defender (endpoint & Cloud)
- VMware VSphere (ESX)
- Windows server
- Office 365
Using and managing knowledge of the following systems is a welcomed experience:
- Kandji (Apple end point management)
Jouw profiel + functie-eisen
You are a strategic thinker with a broad interest in everything IT and you consider security to be of the utmost importance. You are keen on seeking efficiency and continuous improvement. You are at your best when you have automated your daily challenges and are ready to spend time innovating our IT Landscape.
Furthermore, we think it is important that you:
- You have a passion for IT and are eager to develop yourself and the team;
- You are a team player and work pro-actively, you have a flexible mindset and are solution oriented;
- You are dedicated in spreading security awareness throughout the company;
- You think in challenges instead of problems and the dynamic environment of a fast-growing company is something which attracts you.